In den Weiten der Galaxie: Technik!

Moderatoren: Master(G), Mr Burzel

Antworten
Reinforced
TOAPLAN Forever!
TOAPLAN Forever!
kein Bild mehr PSVita TV

Beitrag von Reinforced »

Habe seit kurzem kein Bild mehr mit meiner PSVita Tv via PC Monitor. Aufm Sony TV funktionierts ohne probleme also am Kabel kanns nicht liegen.

Kennt jemand das Problem ? Soll auch bei PS4 schon der Fall gewesen sein hat irgendwas mit dem HCDP zu tun
3DS Gamertag:
Reinforced
3668 - 7842 - 9771
XYBOT
c'est mamifigg
c'est mamifigg
Re: kein Bild mehr PSVita TV

Beitrag von XYBOT »

Reinforced hat geschrieben:HCDP
Hard Core Double Penetration :groel:

Your TV wont display the PSTV video signal. aka No Signal on the TV.
But will display video from other devices using the same HDMI port.
The PSTV works on a friends TV, just not yours.
Swapping HDMI cables did not help.

There are only two things I can suggest, the first is most likely to help, if it does not, then try the second, if that fails to help, then I'm out of ideas.

Go into your TV's settings, somewhere in the video or picture options and reset them to default.

It is possible the TV settings had been changed (my son changed my TV from 16:9 to 4:3 aspect ratio by sitting in a chair while the remote was wedged into the side, phones can pocket dial, TV's can armchair adjust)

Resetting the video/picture settings can on some TV's allow previously working video to be displayed again properly, you can adjust picture settings like Brightness, Contrast, Tint and so on again afterwards to your personal tastes.

If however doing that does not work.

Try restoring the PSTV. (Since your TV cant find it, you should ask a friend if you can do this at their house, but only after trying to reset the picture/video options on your TV)

To access safe mode on the PSTV:
Remove the memory card, and any game inserted into the PSTV.
Press and hold the power button on the PSTV until it displays the onscreen message to connect the controller via USB then press the button.

When the menu comes up, pick option 4 "Restore This System".

Let the PSTV do its thing, after the restore completes successfully, you should try it on your TV again.

If after changing the setting on your TV it cant find the PSTV and after a PSTV system restore it still cant find it (but obviously your friends TV can), then the only other thing I could suggest is, not really a technical solution, but will fix the problem, a new TV lol.

I hope either of the first two help ya.
Antworten